Pages

2/6/11

Straight Up


Alright, I'ma get right to business so you can get back to your blazy Sunday. And we are gonna get blazy on this one ladies and gentlemen so sit back, relax, and let's light that fire. Oh, and it's the $uper Bowl as well so grab a drink will ya?
First up, Matthew Kyle. Now I've been meaning to do a post on this guy for a while but for now I'll just let you take a dip in some of my favorites from this SlowJamSexMaster. More from this guy to come, I guarantee it.

If you haven't already heard of B. Bravo, well here we go. Hailing from that place known as The Bay Area and dropping some great beats like none other.
B. Bravo - Swing My Way RMX (Couldn't embed this bad boy, but you'll wanna check this one out.)
B. Bravo - Midnite (My fave and the one that got me obsessed.)

A more funkafied "New Beat" from Toro Y Moi's LP Underneath the Pine. Mark February 22nd on your Calendar people.

Alright, last but certainly not least. Some NW Sol for ya. This kind of honest rap has got a great West-Coast feel to it and gives me confidence/excitement for the future of hip-hop. Look out for the Prince of Seattle in the near future. Let it flow.

That's a wrap, go Packers.

No comments:

Post a Comment