Pages

11/24/10

Some lovely tunes provided by Shook

Only recently have I discovered the immense talent that this mysterious Dutch producer, Shook, possesses. His weapon is a synth and his strategy is to enrich your ears with as much electro funk as possible. It was only about a month ago that I heard his remix of Phoenix's Lisztomania and to be honest, it's probably my favorite remix I've heard to date. And I've heard A LOT. Who can say no to that funky piano? Or a that bass line in Jupiter's CHiP? This Dutchman is all class. His original productions are impressive as well. Picture Moment sounds like something out of Röyksopp's Melody A.M. album with a touch of Daft Punk's Nightvision. Postive and Focused Records recently released Shook's debut EP entitled The Glow. Get it (here) while it's hot as there are only a limited number of copies. Oh, and its also available on RED vinyl!




No comments:

Post a Comment