Pages

1/14/11

Drop Out Orchestra

We all procrastinate. Particularly me when it comes to most things but I finally overcame my bad habits to share with you a musical duo who make disco sound oh so wonderful . Hailing from Sweden, Drop Out Orchestra has mastered the art of disco.

When listening to their music, you'll notice an emphasis on a powerful bassline that you can't help but move your body too. The reason being is that not only is the bassline an important aspect to their music if not THE most important part but it's also a feature in their live sets. They combine a live bass guitar and sometimes drums with their own DJ set which makes for an amazing and unique experience. I could go into how individually awesome each one of these tracks I've provided below are but the music speaks for itself. If your looking for some fresh dance music, Drop Out Orchestra is what you've been waiting for.

Your gonna want all of these :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment