Pages

1/28/11

AMTRAC

Volcano children, allow me to introduce Amtrac, a 23 year old Kentucky native who cannot be relegated to a single genre. His tracks feature influence from all sorts of music, from nu-disco to synth pop, from electro house to dubstep, from breath takers to straight rump shakers. He released an EP entitled WHY and it definitely demonstrates his versatility as an artist, but the question remains which genre path will he actually follow? Or will he do the Diplo thing and just produce whatever he feels like?

Behold, the WHY EP

Amtrac - Emergency (My personal favorite, the whole thing is a ridiculous booty bass infused build)

Amtrac - Feel Good

Amtrac - Overtime

And not to be overlooked: the remixes
REMIXES by AMTRAC

I haven't heard one of his songs that I don't like yet, let me know if you find one.

-Rymes

No comments:

Post a Comment