Pages

11/16/10

Winter is here and there's nothing you can do about it...Wrong.

Put that flannel to use, go cut down some wood around the neighborhood and get a big ol' fire going. Then, put this on and enjoy your home brewed Four Loko because you might as well get used to it. Kudos to Dafe for the update.

Anyhoo, Labyrinth Ear are just a guy and a girl from London making sweet, sweet music together. Maybe it helps that they are romantically in cahoots with each other? Whatever it is, it seems to be working. They dropped a FREE EP recently and it has been described as a less harsh Crystal Castles. Whoever you want to compare them to, it's some good synth pop that has been oozing out of my headphones as of late. Check out there Soundcloud for a whole lotta good shiit from these.
**************************************************************************************
To keep the winter vibe going, check out some remixes by Joe Goddard and Cookin Soul, along with some new songs from jj where she covers T.I.'s "Let Them Talk" over a sample of my boy Akon's "I Wanna Make Love", plus her track "I'm The One/Money On My Mind" where she samples The XX's "Intro".
jj - Let Them
jj - I'm The One/Money On My Mind

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm...this is delicious.

    Thanks!

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete