Pages

11/6/10

Duncan Alexander Matthew Johnathon-Mars Lincoln MacLennan

DCUP (aka that^ epic name) is undoubtedly my favorite Aussie producer at the moment. I have to admit I wasn't as intrigued by the Euro chart topper "We No Speak Americano" as most, but it did prompt me to look into his solo work and boy am I glad that I did. DCUP knows how to get people dancing, with bouncy basses and attack leads so characteristic of 1980s Brooklyn funk as well as modern Australian dance tunes, it's hard not to move to these songs.


Self explanatory- An Aussie expansion on an Aussie hit:
Miami Horror - Holidays (DCUP Remix)

Dance floor knocker:
DCUP - Style (Hibeams Remix)

Personal favorite (I'm a sucker for the no longer existent Damn Arms):
Damn Arms - Destination Pt. I (DCUP Remix)

And of course some Go Go Bizkitt! because his remixes are so good and SO FREE
Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP!-We no speak Americano-Go Go Bizkitt Remix by Go Go Bizkitt!

1 comment: