Pages

10/27/10

Lykke Li is Back

My favorite Swede of all time Lykke Li is back with a vengeance. A super sexual vengeance. Her new single, Get Some, has the tiny nordic princess crooning and yelping over heartbeat drums as she tells you "I'm your prostitute, you gon get some." Fucking hot. Its as if "Dance Dance Dance" from Youth Novels has been away at an all girls boarding school for a year and is home, unsupervised, at her parent's place for the long weekend.

Get Some's B-Side, Paris Blue, is a forlorn track much akin to Time Flies and Melodies & Desires. The lyrics are seemingly an apology written to a man named Buddy Blue. With lyrics like "Buddy Blue, I miss you, I'm not good enough for you, Buddy Blue, I'm no good, I'm no good, I'm no good anymore." The two songs tell a story of Lykke Li gettin down on some other Swedish's meatballs and regretting it the next morning, trying to apologize to Buddy Blue, her boyfriend, ostensibly.

Show her some love and grab both of them through her official site. You can also read the full lyrics.

Here are a couple more of my favorite tracks of hers.

Melodies & Desires - Lykke Li
Until We Bleed - Kleerup ft Lykke Li
Knocked Up ((Kings of Leon Cover (Death To The Throne Remix)) - Lykke Li

And just because I feel like it, there are some pictures of Lykke Li being fine as hell below.













...I'm in love with this bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment