Pages

10/5/10

Disco House Extravaganza

This is one of the best new french/disco house compilations I have ever listened to. Not only that, but once you are through having your mind blown by these tracks you can download them all for free!
Shiny Disco Club - "Millenium Disco" (SDCR 001) by Shiny Disco Club

I noticed that there is only one Go Go Bizkitt! song in this mix and it is not his best, so I'm going to link you to more of his (again, free) french house remixes.

Donna Summer-Spring Affair (Go Go Bizkitt! Remix) by Go Go Bizkitt!

I was just waiting for somebody to turn "I Look to You" by Miami Horror song into a dancefloor slammer for my next set, and finally Biz' has followed through. Bangin!

  Miami Horror - I look to you (Go Go Bizkitt! Remix) by Go Go Bizkitt!

No comments:

Post a Comment