Pages

4/26/10

Super Commodore - "Making My Day" Ep


Cradling the line between "fresh" and "heavy," Super Commodore is a Parisian DJ/Producer that hangs out with some dudes from some label called Ed Banger Records. He's been slowly building his rep in dance clubs around the world, and is now ready to release his latest EP, called "Making My Day" to the world, via KIEZ BEATS Records on May 11th. Here, on Volcano City, we can't get enough of French House, making Super Commodore a welcome addition to our playlists. Hit the jump for a preview of the EP and some choice tracks from it.


First, download these tracks:
Super Commodore - Making My Day (Relentless Remix)
Super Commodore x Salt N' Pepper - Making My Day (With Vocals from 'Push It')

Then, over on Souncloud, pre-listen to the entire EP
http://soundcloud.com/futureflashs/sets/super-commodore-making-my-day-ep

Lastly, check out the EP Video Teaser

Super Commodore - Making My Day Ep VIDEO TEASER from supercommodore on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment