Pages

4/23/10

New M.I.A. Song - "Born Free"


All I wanna do is listen-to-MIA's-new-song, and shake my moneeeeehhhh. For real though, M.I.A., the angsty, and Lagy-Gaga hating songstress has a new album coming out June 29th via N.E.E.T./Interscope, and it has been described by producer Diplo as a "mix between Animal Collective and Gucci Mane." Now if that doesn't salivate your musical glands, then that fact that Diplo, Rusko, Switch, Blaqstarr, and Sleigh Bells' Derek Miller all served as producers surely will.

Until then, when the world collapses upon itself due to everyone dancing (MIAquake?), we've got the first song from this sure-to-be-ridiculous album here for you to listen to. It's a very heavy track, and very, very, punk. M.I.A. declares herself to be "Born Free" with the title of the song, but hey, we already knew that, didn't we?

M.I.A. -Born Free

No comments:

Post a Comment