Pages

4/9/10

House Party Tonight!

Let me paint a picture here. Its a picture of you. I'm painting you confused, listless, half drunk, lying down with your legs folded under you ala Christina's World with a five dollar bill in each hand. You're looking back to that house. What's in that house? You're so lost.

I've drawn a second painting. Its you, with those two fives I gave you earlier. You're giving one of them to the girl on the keg and she hands you a cup of what is probably Pabst. The other you're giving to the people who live there because you're a nice guy wanting to help them out with their police citations. Ah, super chill of you, dude. Okay, I can maybe paint over the 5 symbol to make it say 1. It still helps.

Tonight, at 3828 SE Tibbets Pocketknife, ADVENTURES! with Might, Your Canvas and Tattered Times are playing and it will be really rad. Pocketknife is a pretty poppy dance rock band that has a song about Hank Venture from the Venture Bros, which makes me extremely happy. I've seen ADVENTURES! with Might before and hes pretty fun too, he covers Andre Nickatina's "Ayo" and nobody really sees it coming. The fucking Myspace player cut out so I don't know what Tattered Times and Your Canvas sound like, but I'm sure you're going to have a good time when you show up to this.

Rainbow zebras will be in attendance giving out free rainbow zebra gum. So show up right at 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment