Pages

4/16/10

Foster the People - Finally


So after a long hiatus of never having posted on here, I got my shit kind of together and decided to start. I've been meaning to post about Foster the People for awhile now. They blew up pretty hard on hypem bout 2 months ago, after having formed in 2009. They're an LA based group of 4 guys (judging from the picture) that played around at SXSW this year. Anywho, the song is ridiculously catchy, with a fresh bassline and whistling that will stay stuck in your head for awhile.

Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks

Keep track of their rugged good looks at their website

Next, the obligatory banger remix of the song. It has such good source material that its still pretty damn catchy.
Highweights, according to a myspace that I'm semi-sure is his, is a 21 year old dude from down south. More info on him later?

Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks (Highweights Remix)

So yeah, I'm posting now, so certain individuals can get all up off my back. And I'll try and stagger the stuff I've been saving up for the last month of procrastinating. Mohollo, bruddas.

1 comment: